Day 6 reflections: Glen

Scarlett, Maricella, Christa, David, Tais, and our host, Nury


As we ended our journey in Los Limones today we had to say goodbye to our interpreters.  The five young adults we had were sent by God to be with us.  Two of them left school to help us for the week and the others just volunteered.  Their personalities had us all laughing at times but when it came to the work of spreading the Gospel they were dead-on.

Each of them touch my heart.  I look to them like my own kids that I love so much.  God has big plans for them in the future.

My prayer for them is to keep seeking God's will.


Soft spoken and smart Scarlett, teaching this woman to use a cane.


Beautiful and kind Christa
.

Caretaker of the children, Tais.


Kind hearted, David.


Patient and kind Maricella.




No comments:

Post a Comment